- The Zappi 2.0 home EV charger is the British made, market leading charger from MyEnergi. This charger comes with both tethered and untethered options so you can either use a cable built into the unit or you can plug your own cable (sold seperately) into the base unit.
- Built for Solar – One of the main advantages of the Zappi Charger is how easily it can take advantage of solar panels or wind generated energy. The smart modes can optimise your electricity usage and ensure you don’t spend any more than you need to on charging, while keeping your EV topped up. If you don’t have a solar panel system currently then don’t worry, the Zappi charger can operate as an ordinary charging point would by drawing power directly from the grid
- The Zappi charger has three charging modes which you can switch between depending on your charging needs at the time.
- Fast Mode – In a hurry and need as much charge as you can get? The fast mode will charge your electric car at the maximum power (7KW) possible. This will use energy from renewable energy sources if available, but will top up as needed direct from the grid to ensure the quickest charge.
- ECO – This mode will use a mixture of green energy and grid energy but at a slower 1.4kw rate. This is ideal when you need to charge but continuously but also want to keep the cost as low as possible.
- ECO+ – The Eco+ mode will only charge the vehicle when you are producing an excess of energy from green sources. This will mean your charge will be slower, but you can take advantage of much lower energy costs. Perfect for EV owners with solar panels. If your charging need ever changes, simply select one of the other modes to increase your speed.